Mark Fergus has developed a reputation by creating unique and engaging images for corporate, editorial and magazine clients. He’s also highly regarded for his fresh and engaging approach to food, hospitality and tourism photography.
His work has appeared in The Australian Financial Review, The Melbourne Age, The Sydney Morning Herald, BRW, Australian Country Style, Australian House and Garden and a host of corporate reports, web sites, brochures and periodicals. Mark has a strong technical background, starting with RMIT's Diploma of Arts (Illustrative Photography) and then as a corporate photographer with the CSIRO, Australia's flagship science organisation.
Mark and Rhonda Fergus are the team behind Mark Fergus Photography.
We specialise in the following genres:
- Corporate (including annual reports, events, portraiture and web sites)
- Advertising and commercial
- Magazine and editorial
- Architecture and interiors
- Food, tourism & hospitality
So why us?
- Our wide experience means we deliver quality with attention to detail
- We work as a part of your team and share your aims
- Specialising in shooting on location
- Cost-effective rates
- Our studio uses a calibrated Colour Management System for accurate digital results.
- Full public liability insurance
Please feel free to contact us for an obligation free chat about your project.